Apartment Eight…by the sea
Victoria Court, Cliff Road, Sheringham, Norfolk, UK, NR26 8DJ
1. Apartment Eight sleeps up to four people with one Double Bedroom and one Twin Bedroom. In addition, a Highchair, Travel Cot or Carry Cot are also available upon prior request (bedding can be provided for £15 extra or please bring own). The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number specified on the booking form.
2. The lead person making the booking must be over the age of 21 and must be one of the staying guests.
3. No pets are allowed at the property.
4. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture, equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
5. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes rates, insurance of the property, gas, electricity and unlimited Broadband. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, bedding, adequate cleaning equipment and towels (not to be used as beach towels-own beach towels must be brought).
6. A car parking space for one car is available at the back of the property however no liability for loss or damage to any vehicle parked at the property is accepted. Please note no ball games are allowed in the car park.
7. Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4pm on the date of arrival until 10am on the date of departure. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
8. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment or Victoria Court complex at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the security deposit.
9. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all personal belongings with them, and ensure all belongings of Apartment Eight are left behind. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £10 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
10. Two sets of keys to the apartment will be provided on arrival. Both sets of apartment keys must be returned at the end of your stay. Failure to do so will result in non-refund of the security deposit.
11. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
12. An additional security deposit of £100.00 is required to cover the cost of any loss or damage to the property. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant within 7 days of the return of both sets of keys to the owner, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed herein.
13. If the booking is made more than eight weeks in advance of the letting, a non-refundable booking deposit of £100.00 is required with your booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum, together with the security deposit of £100.00, are then due eight weeks prior to the letting.
14. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting, the whole of the rental payment is required with your booking form, together with the security deposit of £100.00.
15. If a cancellation is requested more than eight weeks in advance of the letting, the balance of any monies paid, less the booking deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the eight weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the booking deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental detailed below (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period). We recommend you arrange holiday travel insurance to cover yourselves in the event of cancellation.
|Days until arrival||Refund due|
|56+ days||Full refund less booking deposit|
|29-55 days||50 per cent of total cost|
|15-28 days||25 per cent of total cost|
|0-14 days||No refund due|
16. Should a cancellation be made by the proprietors due to any unforeseen circumstances at any time then a full refund will be made.
17. The acceptance of the property from the proprietors will be deemed an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Finally, with the small print out of the way, we wish you a VERY ENJOYABLE STAY at Apartment Eight…by the sea. We live just five minutes away from the apartment so if you require any advice or assistance during your stay please do get in touch, and especially if you encounter any problems we would much rather put these right for you at the earliest opportunity.